City Government of Ormoc Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: ORMOC CITY HOTELS...  (Read 9224 times)

subz_niner

ORMOC CITY HOTELS...
« on: May 05, 2009, 02:27:05 AM »
ORMOC CITY HOTEL GUIDE

ORMOC VILLA HOTEL
website: http://www.ormocvillahotel.com/index.php?page_id=13

SABIN RESORT HOTEL

HOTEL DON FELIPE
Hotel Don Felipe is situated near the city proper, and is also an ideal setting for a quiet retreat. Each of the rooms in the Hotel Don Felipe contains a private bath, cable television and IDD telephone. A standard room with a single occupancy starts at P980, while suites start at P2500. An annex building is constructed to accommodate guests who travel in groups or those who wish for more affordable rates. Prices at non-aircon rooms in the annex building start at P400, and those at family rooms start at P1500. Hotel Don Felipe is specifically located at the Bonifacio St in Ormoc City, and can be contacted by calling +63-53-255-2460.

NEW PONGOS HOTEL
New Pongos Hotel is suitable for backpackers and travelers who want affordable yet decent accommodations during their stay. Each room in this hotel is fully air-conditioned, and it also provides a cable television, private shower and IDD telephone at an affordable price of P950 per night. Located at the city proper at Bonifacio Street in Ormic City, this hotel provides convenience and relaxation for tired guests. For bookings and reservations, the hotel can be contacted by calling +63-53-255-2211.

ZENAIDA'S CHATEAU TOURIST INN AND RESTAURANT
Zenaida's Chateau Tourist Inn and Restaurant provides a quiet getaway for guests at affordable prices. The hotel is located two blocks away from the Gaisano Mall, which is Leyte's main shopping center. Each room has air-conditioning, as well as a cable TV, private bath and telephone. Zenaida's also allows monthly rental of their rooms and facilities. There is also an in-house restaurant serving mostly buffet meals. Zenaida's Chateau Tourist Inn and Restaurant is located at cor. Lopez Jaena and Navarro Streets in Ormoc City, with a telephone number of 63-53-2552517

note: i suggest you have to check for the reviews of these hotels and do some inquiries before bookings so as to meet your needs and comfort during your stay in the city..

OrmocBeauty

Re: ORMOC CITY HOTELS...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 06:25:26 AM »

I checked the Villa Hotel website that was posted, it seems like the news on the left side of the homepage was outdated, panahon pa ni Saddam unya naa pa juy sample news... ug ngano?
Anyways, maayo unta ug updated ang mga hotel website. Sabin hotel has a room rate pero ambot lang ug mao pa ang rate. ang villa wala'y rate. for someone who doesn't have any family and friends in Ormoc and wanted to know the rate kinahanglan pa diay mutawag?

orm0c

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »

I checked the Villa Hotel website that was posted, it seems like the news on the left side of the homepage was outdated, panahon pa ni Saddam unya naa pa juy sample news... ug ngano?
Anyways, maayo unta ug updated ang mga hotel website. Sabin hotel has a room rate pero ambot lang ug mao pa ang rate. ang villa wala'y rate. for someone who doesn't have any family and friends in Ormoc and wanted to know the rate kinahanglan pa diay mutawag?

That is the idea para mutawag ka hehehe.

Wala may budget para i update ang website.

For sure barato ra man pud na ang rates ana nga mga hotels less than a U$100.

Naa pud ang sa agalon tua sa Albuera ang location like 15-20mins away from Ormoc City.

Check the website:

http://www.baybayonniagalon.com/facilities.html

By the way sa Management sa Agalon comment lang.

Do we still have to pay an entrance fee kung mukuha me ug room?

Gai pud mi discount oi if ever more than 10 persons na ang musud para maligo.

benjie

• Administrator
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jedarc04
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »
Nice jud unta if they have their own website and the contents are updated
Pwede ra sad ko  if naa padesign heheheheh!

contact @ jedarc04@yahoo.com
cel#:09056981441/561-9974

dartzed

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 03:21:19 PM »
what about the rates sa mga hotel can anybody post it?..

kana barato hap ahehehe..

benjie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »
cge lang dartzed remind me by this monday hopefully mapost na nako ang rates base sa ako lang data, but i dont know if they have any changes of their room rates.

subz_niner

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 11:40:46 AM »
what about the rates sa mga hotel can anybody post it?..

kana barato hap ahehehe..

as far as i know, hotel rates are not constant. ila i-based ang rate sa season (travel season) ug occupancy percentage sa hotel.

best jud is contact the hotel for inquiry...

;) ;) ;)

benjie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 04:11:53 PM »
Sakto jud kani amo sa survey ra sa ni

dartzed

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 05:20:15 PM »
ah okies mao sad.. :-X :-X

bhabyquo07

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 11:32:52 AM »
During our History discussion, my teacher told us that Ormoc City Hotels is within a culture where the exotic sweetness is experienced through the warmer blend of local colors, language, traditions, and people. And hotel guests embrace the natural beauty of life in this island.

subz_niner

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 04:00:25 AM »
During our History discussion, my teacher told us that Ormoc City Hotels is within a culture where the exotic sweetness is experienced through the warmer blend of local colors, language, traditions, and people. And hotel guests embrace the natural beauty of life in this island.

that's the basic concept of every hotel in a certain locality. it should blend well with the community's history, people and culture. Hotels should represent as ambassadors to guests the moment they checked-in for a stay, showcasing what the place can offer for their needs and satisfaction. it is of tantamount consideration also that the local government should play a greater role in providing tourism for the place.